Friday 23 November 2012

Bored.


This is a slightly unrelated post, but I will post it anyway ;)

When I'm bored and doing homework, (like I was doing a minute ago), I always get distracted either by blogging or by general thoughts...

So, I decided to do a post about it!

The best way of doing homework when you're bored is to reward yourself. Force yourself to keep going and when you've finished, reward yourself with something you love. Maybe that is a bar of chocolate or watching a bit of TV?
If it's a long homework you can always have a break half-way through it. (That's what I'm doing now)

When I'm bored I usually write a quick blog post, (like this one), or I play with my hamster if she's awake. Sometimes I just distract myself on facebook or the such-like...

Well, time I stopped my break and carried on with my homework.

What do you do when you're bored?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and have discussions on the post topic! ;)