Saturday 17 November 2012

Where's Wally

I found one of my old Where's Wally books the other day and I started flicking through it and trying to find Wally and his pals. And ..WOW.. it's addicting.

I think it's a great book because it teaches people to be more observant. It makes you look closer at things to see things you otherwise might not have seen.

- This can be a really useful skill, let me tell you. It really can come in handy cause you notice things like when your friends are unhappy etc. I actually notice a lot more than people think (people think I'm really un-observant), but I don't always ask if it's not my buisness... I'm guessing most of you out there can probably relate... If not then... umm.... Tuff.


"I love the idea of an exciting journey that never ends, filled with colour, energy and people smiling - what could be better?"
- Martin Handford (creator of Where's Wally)

It's fun and it teaches you some valuable life skills (in my opinion). Great! Get searching people in the books and in real life. (If you have one of the books at least! ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and have discussions on the post topic! ;)