Friday 16 November 2012

The Coolest Sleeping Bag EVER?

Look what I found while causally browsing the internet. (Don't ask how I managed to find this on google- it beats me!) >

Isn't that just the coolest creation EVER?!
It is $200 (about £126 in England) and is made by ChumBuddy, and if you want to read the article thing I read click here.

I wish I could afford to spend £126 on a sleeping bag...
unfortunately I can't, cause I'm not a million air or a member of the royal family (and yes, I know that you don't actually need to have millions, you only need $200, but only a million air would spend their $200 on that... if you see what I mean) ;)

Anyway, hope you enjoyed my entirely random post today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments and have discussions on the post topic! ;)